3.15.2012

Greetings!

Hello friends!

I will take the time to introduce myself: my name is Breezy. Some of my friends call me Breezebot because they think that I am half robot. I don't remember why.


I knit. I read way too many books. I pretend like I can sew. I enjoy getting paint all over the place. I read some more. I do all things awesome. I like tattoos and drinking tea. I enjoy swearing like a sailor. I really love writing, but I need a lot of improvement. I'm marrying my best friend this September. His name is Brian. I talk about him a lot because he is equally as awesome as I am, and still to this day he baffles me.

 

I also enjoy eating giant cookies and pretending that I can play the guitar. (If you would like to send me giant cookies message me and I'll send you my address).

         

I'm not sure how you found this blog, but congratulations! This whole world of blogging is very new to me, but I'm sure it will be full of magic and wonder, which will include, but will not be limited to: stories, both happy in nature and also, perhaps, the ones that are not so happy in nature; my own witty thoughts; amateur writing (I'm trying to improve this!); recipes for disaster (somehow, I'm very good at creating disasters, and I will teach you how to do the same!); and also the documentation of any miracle(s) that I may witness.

Welcome! Sit down, have a drink, and enjoy!


Love,
Your new friend,
Breezy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love...