1.30.2014

Transition Post

I don't know what to say.

Really, I don't.

So maybe I won't. Maybe I will just share pictures instead. Pictures are like words. Kind of. 


1


4


5


6


7


I've been doing something with my life that I'm excited about. I've been creating. Every day.

I've started an etsy shop that I'm super excited but also extremely nervous about.

I received a new and lovely camera for Christmas and I challenged myself to the Breezy Challenge: Try to be creative with photos once a day. Take a picture that isn't posed. Take ugly pictures. Take real life pictures, of messy rooms and unkempt husband beards and creations and things that make you happy. Try once a day.

And all of this creating got me thinking...

That I needed a place to collectively put it all.

So I defaulted back to this place. The place of online words. 

So I reverted most of my old blog posts back to drafts and decided to start over.

Love, 
your old friend,
Breezy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love...