2.16.2014

Circles

Good morning, and welcome to my birthday!

I didn't post yesterday because I was out doing birthday stuff all day with my husband. I do have pictures for both days though.

So let's just pretend that this is yesterday's post and I will post today's later today? Deal? Deal.\

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's day was lovely and simple. We started a new tradition to give each other gifts under $10 which was really fun. It forces you to be a little bit more creative with the gifts.

We somehow bought each other circles, and for some reason I was a tad bit fascinated with it.

23

We then watched a $5 movie and ate take-out food and shared a bottle of cheap wine.

Love and shit.

No really, it was quite awesome as far as Valentine's Day goes.

Ok! Will post more later!

Love,
Your friend,
Breezy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love...