2.24.2014

Double Post

This is a double post for yesterday and today.

Yesterday Brian and I, along with 4 other close friends, spent the day at the hospital, waiting for the moment when 2 more close friends became parents. It was a sweet, sleepy, happy day.

DSC_0002
I know this is a weird picture... I was going to crop it down so you could just see our visitor passes, but then after I took it, I kinda just liked it how it was.

We didn't get to meet our new friend-niece yesterday because they ended up needing a c-section, but I did get to hold the new mama's hand for a bit before she delivered and hug the new dad.

She is the first little one to be born into our little circle, so we are all pretty excited for her.

Happy tired.

I also made candied grapefruit peel! I think I'm one of the only people in the world that enjoys candied citrus peel... but that's ok! More for me! And it really ends up being such a pretty, smelly-goody process.

DSC_0001
Candied grapefruit peel

04
Grapefruit simple syrup

Love,
Your baby-crazy, grapefruit smelling friend,
Breezy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love...