2.20.2014

Extra Challenge

So because I missed a day for the challenge that I created for myself, I asked my sister and Pamela to give me a specific challenge for a photo to make up for the one that I missed.

My sister challenged me to capture something that her and Pamela both have in common.

Now, I could have gone anywhere with this.
They are both the younger of two siblings.
They are both within my very favorite people range.
My sister is a Gemini and Pamela's rising sign is Gemini.
They both like bold colors. Like purple.
They both have a love for the same types of pens.

So I bought a purple pen.

This may sound weird, but it is the one quality I wanted to focus on.
Now, I didn't buy the style of pen that they like, instead I bought a purple pen in the style that I like. Super extra fine.

And another thing they both have in common is that they will both be getting post cards from me. Written in purple ink.

DSC_0001

Postcards from this new book of mine.

DSC_0004

And everyone knows that new pens are just the best. So I brought out the big ol' roll of paper, and started to write out new ideas and to-do lists.

DSC_0006

And at first I thought to myself, that with all of these new colors, I could easily color coordinate and that would be lovely! So organized! So bright and cheery!

Only to realize half way through my list that I was only using the black pen.

DSC_0011

Ok, off to bed.

Your black ink loving friend,
Who likes the colors but mostly refuses to use them,
Breezy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love...