2.12.2014

Lately

I've been slacking a bit creatively.
I've also been late as of lately.

And that sucks.
But my days have been very full and random and chaotic.

Days filled with things like:
New, unexpected opportunities
Nervousness
Excitement
Misunderstandings
Terrible dreams
Comic books
Video games
Angry words
Loving words
Messy desks
Messy rooms
Way too much caffeine (when will we learn?)
Making up new words (when am I not doing this though?)
Purchasing a store's entire stock of embroidery hoops
Random household singings of Unchained Melody
Champagne and hot dogs
Holding hands
New jobs

DSC_0009

At the end of it, I'm happy to have the people I do. The good and the bad. The happy, the angry, the sad.

DSC_0006

DSC_0002

With love,
And promises of more creativity soon,
Your friend,
Breezy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love...