9.19.2014

Poor Little Blog

My poor little blog is feeling awfully neglected as of late.

It's not that I don't want to keep up with my little corner of the internet, I do.

I guess I just shouldn't force myself to post more than when I feel like it.



Here's what I've been up to:

geometric 2

custom wedding 1

Lots, and lots, and lots of embroidery. Etsy has been oh-so-good to me. I just had my 80th (80TH!!!) sale! It makes me happy to be doing something that makes me, well, happy!

custom_brittany04

custom_allie1

Remember when I painted on fabric? Well, I finally finished that hoop. It sparked so many more new ideas.

imagined03

Brian and I celebrated 2 years of being married! We took 4 days and backpacked down in the redwoods. It was quite lovely to be completely away from technology and people, and just to be out under the stars and breathing the fresh air. Swimming, watching frogs jump about, campfires... there's nothing quite like being alone in the woods. We had a phenomenal time, and we're already thinking about future trips. I will say though, the shower and burger and beer we had when we got home was like one million, no, four million dollars.

CIMG2334

CIMG2378CIMG2310CIMG2241CIMG2353

CIMG2267

CIMG2366CIMG2316

CIMG2358

Seriously, just listen to those birds!


Love, Your unreliable friend,
Breezy

1 comment:

  1. Breezy! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the link on my blog to see what it's all about! http://fibreandfabrics.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete

Share some love...